- Our strong preference is that you use the online booking option via the buttons below: it is easy and will give you the best overview of appointments that are available at your preferred location, with your preferred Osteopath and at your preferred time. If you do prefer to email or call that is still fine, of course!
- If you cannot find a preferred time, please book yourself in at the closest time that is available and send us a text or email to let us know you wish to be placed on the Wait List. Our diary is ever changing and we end up accommodating most requests as long as we know!
- New Patients will receive an email after making 1st appointment asking to complete an online New Patient form, please take 2 mins to do this before arriving!
Booking with Joel Bell:
Please note that Joel does not currently accept New Patients unless they fulfil the following criteria:
- Referred directly to Joel by another practitioner or existing patient (not self referred!) Please mention this referral source in the booking notes when booking.
- In Claremont if a local resident and this is the closest of our 3 Clinics to your place of residence.
- Specifically for Podiatry Consultation (foot/ankle specific issue, orthotic related, sports injury to lower limb)
Please use one of the button below and use the menu to choose location and /or practitioner of your preference!
Email Active Osteopathy / Perth Sports Podiatry with an appointment request
We run an active wait list so if you have booked online but would prefer to be seen earlier, please let us know so we are aware!
If you would prefer to ring for an appointment, please call and speak to reception to make an appointment.
South Perth: When you arrive at 77 Mill Point Road pull into the driveway and the 3 parking bays immediately on the left are for all visitors to the building. The 3rd bay on the right is specifically reserved for patients. If all occupied there is plenty of FREE street parking close just around the corner!
ACCESS: Please note: South Perth clinic is located on the first floor and has a small flight of stairs to arrive at the front door, no disabled access.
Claremont: parking at the back of Bare Motion, enter from Goldsworthy in behind the DB Dental.
Carine: parking available in front of medical centere or on street. Enter carpark in behind Red Rooster!